1. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing anything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
2. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can really add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free shipping once you spend a certain amount, or use a coupon code that lets you get free freight. Instead of paying your hard earned money on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
3. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
4. If you are planning to be online shopping, make sure that you get it done from a computer connection you understand is secure, like the one which you have at home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places when they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
5. Once you enjoy the comfort of frequent internet shopping, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every few weeks roughly, make up a new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.