1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
2. If you find a great product on your own favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
3. Get familiar with the shipping facts of an online retailer. Their shipping policy should be outlined in a separate section to illustrate the average time you should get your items, geographic restrictions, shipping choices, possible shipping insurance, and what their shipping and handling fees are. Use all this information to choose if these costs and options fit well for you, your budget, along with your area before you place an order.
4. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as soon as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by a couple of days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
5. Look for discount codes when shopping on the net. Many online stores give out reduced prices for various things and you can see them by doing a simple search. Just enter in the name in the store and coupon and you might find a great discount. This is a great way to spend less when you shop online.