1. Be familiar with the dangers of shopping online with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are much better to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for that safest conditions.
2. If you are planning to be shopping on the web, make sure that you practice it from a computer connection you know is secure, like the one which you have at home. Hackers search for WI-Fi connections in public places if they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
4. Spend some time to browse through different online stores to compare the products offered. Unless you have your mind set on a specific brand, you should take the time to compare different products. Select one with all the features you need and compare prices too. Visit your favorite online stores often since new releases become available on a regular basis.
5. Before making a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Look for special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into what it will cost for the shipping on your items and in case there are free freight options open to you.