1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually accomplish this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the Internet. If you choose the first sale you see, there exists a chance you will miss out on a better deal elsewhere.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer support if you have a question. By contacting customer service before you make your order, you'll discover how helpful customer support is and just how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in case something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
4. When looking for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as numerous reviews as possible. Reading many reviews will allow you to get a more general concept of whether or not the item you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
5. In case you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function in the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer service representative to fix any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can give you a lot of reassurance.