1. Do not forget to comparison shop when you are looking for things online. People usually do this when shopping in physical stores, but they don't think about it on the net. If you opt for the first sale you see, you will find a chance you may miss out on an improved deal someplace else.
2. If you find a great product on your favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't have it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.
3. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a good site. Look for "https://" inside the URL from the site that you're attempting to buy something from. If you don't see that or no indication of any website security, then it's probably a great idea not to trust those people together with your account information.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation being a seller.
5. While shopping online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy for the greatest price for virtually any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only look at the prices from places where you'd feel relaxed buying from. Even if a price is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.