1. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have a matter. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer service is and exactly how quickly they respond. This can be useful information to have in case something goes wrong after you've made your purchase.
2. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
3. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of merchandise. You have a right to receive items according to the terms stated when you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Consult with the BBB for exact specifics and obtain what's coming to you fairly!
4. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
5. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores always have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site from the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on discussion boards or couponning blogs.