1. If you want to buy books online, you'll obtain a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
2. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores always have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any details about current offers on the site in the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their discount codes on discussion boards or couponning blogs.
3. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with all the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
4. Before buying coming from a new online retailer, do your homework on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see the way it handles stuff like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to determine if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions regarding its business before you buy anything.
5. If you like an online store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free freight or discounts on certain products.