1. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes searching for it.
2. When shopping online, most places only accept debit or credit cards. Remember this when you are choosing a site to shop from. In the event you don't feel comfortable providing the company with your bank card information, look for another site. Try to find a website that offers a good page when you're adding your bank card information.
3. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some type of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Determine whether there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
4. If you find an excellent product on the favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to successfully can't get it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
5. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to spend less, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.