1. When shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Utilizing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal at risk of hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
2. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their own home page. Carrying out a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
3. When you shop online, use a credit card rather than a debit card. This is because credit cards are based on your credit, not the amount of money in your bank account. In case a internet hacker gets your banking information, they can completely ruin you within a matter of hours.
4. If you want to buy books online, you'll get yourself a better deal if you get them used. Based on the condition you obtain them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
5. Find out more about the payment methods offered by the online store you are interested in. Most stores give you the option to pay with a credit card or with PayPal. Credit cards is a safe option only if the store features a secure server. If you do not see any information regarding safety, it is best to go through another store.