1. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Many times companies offer expedited shipping. However, many times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
2. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
3. After you have found the items you want, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free freight. Many times several coupons are available. If this is the case, choose the one that will save you the most money.
4. Look for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores always have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site in the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on message boards or couponning blogs.
5. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some type of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.