1. When you shop online, it's best to look around to find the best price. Shopping online will make it very easy to get the best price for any items. While shopping around, ensure that you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel comfortable buying from. Even if a value is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
2. When you enjoy the convenience of frequent online shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each and every account. Every few weeks roughly, make up a brand new password for the bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.
3. Transform it into a habit to sign up for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to a price you want. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to satisfy the new deal.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
5. Sign-up for any identity fraud protection your credit card company offers, specifically if you shop online often. No matter how safe you are or how diligently you believe it is possible to protect your information, it's never one hundred percent guaranteed. Take full advantage of automatic ID protection and know you will have back-up, should the worst occur.