1. When you are shopping online, make sure that you are just shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL plus it should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Usually have an updated copy of anti-virus running on your computer also. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
2. Shop around when you shop online. You may find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at various stores to learn their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to obtain the best deal it is possible to.
3. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Dependant upon the condition you receive them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read the description of the book to see if there are any damages you should be aware of.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've had a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation as being a seller.
5. When you enjoy the comfort of frequent internet shopping, it's essential to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a new password for the bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.