1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product can give you a good idea about the product. You might be able to find out the quality of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
3. Once you enjoy the ease of frequent shopping online, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every few weeks or so, make up a whole new password to your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
4. Ensure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of when the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in nowadays. Identity theft is very common, and you also must protect your information whatsoever cost so you wish to keep making purchases online.
5. Although it might appear tedious, ensure you read the contract and terms before you purchase in a website. These documents have valuable info on what you can and cannot do when you have a concern with the item that you bought. Read them thoroughly so that you do not have an unwelcome surprise when trying to come back items.