1. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can definitely add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free freight once you spend a certain amount, or use a coupon code that permits you to get free shipping. Instead of paying your hard earned money on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.
2. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping simply by entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes trying to find it.
4. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting around Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many online stores have moved their sales days up by a couple of days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
5. Make sure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of when the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in nowadays. Identity theft is quite common, and you also must protect your information at all cost so you wish to keep making purchases online.