1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as a seller.
2. In case you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. It is possible to chat immediately with a customer care representative to repair any issues or answer any questions before you purchase. That can give you a lot of satisfaction.
3. Find out the online store's return policy. If you are considering building a purchase on an item that you might like to return, be sure you find out if returning the item is surely an option. Sometimes when you shop online, items cannot be returned and you may not want to be tied to an unwanted item.
4. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it might be worth it to enroll in their email updates which often have promotions and sales. This can result in savings to suit your needs as you may get a discount in the item or even free shipping, which can add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.
5. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes can be found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They might offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.