1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
2. If you like a web-based store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
3. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on the home page. Carrying out a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product will be able to give you a great idea about the product. You may be able to find out the standard of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.
5. Before buying coming from a new online retailer, do some research on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see how it handles things like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also check the BBB to find out if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions about its business before you buy anything.