1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
2. When you're shopping online you need to be sure you are aware who you're buying from. If you're buying upon an online auction site, only order from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by looking for reviews to them online.
3. Once you enjoy the comfort of frequent online shopping, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every few weeks or so, make up a whole new password for your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for your strongest passwords.
4. A great tip to keep in mind when you're thinking about online shopping is to make sure the site is legit. You don't wish to be giving your credit card information away to somebody who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe to use.
5. Speak to your friends regarding their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no method for you to find them all yourself. Talk to the people you know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to look. This can save you a lot of time and energy.