1. When getting things shipped to your home which you bought online, know your consumer rights regarding time tables and condition of merchandise. You have a directly to receive items according to the terms stated whenever you ordered them and reasonable expectations of goods being undamaged. Check with the BBB for exact specifics and get what's arriving at you fairly!
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember whether or not you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also acquire a reputation as a seller.
3. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Dependant upon the condition you get them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you read through the description of the book to see if you will find any damages you should be aware of.
4. When shopping for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as much reviews as possible. Reading many reviews can help you get a more general notion of whether or not the merchandise you are interested in meets high standards of quality.
5. If you are making a purchase online, ensure that you use a charge card to pay for the transaction. Bank card users are protected against fraud by federal law and therefore are only responsible for $50 in these cases. Some card agencies will even go so far concerning wave the $50 for you, which means you will not be out of pocket.