1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also gain a reputation as being a seller.
2. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking at a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It will make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to browse the description so you know exactly what you are purchasing.
3. When you are shopping on the web, make sure that you are merely shopping on secure websites. Look in the website URL and it should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Usually have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer as well. This will make certain you have a safe online shopping experience.
4. When you're shopping online you should be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only purchase from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see when they are a reputable company by trying to find reviews on them online.
5. When you are making any purchases online and you are required to produce a user account, never use the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to see this password, they might have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.