1. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often times getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
2. If you are looking at purchasing from a seller the very first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. As a general rule this will give you an approximate idea of what type of goods and services you ought to expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again needs to be given a wide swerve.
3. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. For example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store near you, you can look on the store's website and find out if they are offered to be shipped to you.
4. If you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it could be worth it to sign up for their email updates which usually have special offers and sales. This can result in savings for you personally as you may get a discount around the item as well as free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you pick from the site often.
5. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've enjoyed a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as being a seller.