1. Do more research on the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from them. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with the excellent reputation.
2. Be careful in regards to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, packed with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's preferable to be safe than sorry.
3. Be sure that when you make a purchase online, you are aware of if the site is secure or not. You may not want your information being compromised in this day and age. Identity theft is very common, and you must protect your information whatsoever cost so that you will wish to keep making purchases online.
4. If you're concerned with whether a shopping site is legitimate or otherwise, do some research about this. The internet could be a great way to discover other people's experiences with various sites. When the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can allow you to test out the consumer service, shipping, and obtain a feel for the business without risking a lot of money.
5. When searching for a product online, take the time to read reviews. Try finding the same product on different sites to read as much reviews as possible. Reading many reviews will allow you to get a more general notion of whether or not the product you are interested in meets high standards of quality.