1. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation as a seller.
2. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking with a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It can make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to read the description so you know exactly what you are actually purchasing.
3. Internet shopping is a wonderful way to save money because you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save much more money.
4. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than happy to complain about bad service online, so look for sites and testimonials which are terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You ought to take bad reviews using a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.
5. When you are shopping online, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a strong reputation, you may be asking for trouble. Many people have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on under reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.