1. Shopping online is a wonderful way to save money because you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save much more money.
2. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social networking. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media marketing accounts can easily be impersonated or even out-right hacked. Get your info on the social networking sites, then proceed directly to the key site from the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
3. When you're shopping online you have to be sure you know who you're buying from. If you're buying on an online auction site, only buy from people that have positive feedback. On other sites look to see should they be a reputable company by searching for reviews to them online.
4. A great tip to remember when you're thinking about shopping online is to ensure the site is legit. You don't wish to be giving your credit card information away to someone who could potentially scam you. Always look at the site to tell if it's professional and safe for use.
5. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are only shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL and it should display "https" as opposed to the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an updated copy of anti-virus running on your computer too. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.