1. If a website is not secure, do not buy something. Simply check out at the web address when you are shopping. If you notice an "https" instead of an "http," you can feel confident enough to insert your bank card information. However, if there is no "s" within the address, proceed to a different site to be on the safe side.
2. When shopping online, you need to be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to purchase online. Employing a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal vulnerable to hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
3. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking with a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It will make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to look at the description so that you know exactly what you are purchasing.
4. A good online shopping tip to remember is to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether you've had a good experience from them, and they can also obtain a reputation as a seller.
5. When you shop online, be sure that the online store offers secure checkout. This will help protect your individual information from being stolen. To ensure the site is encrypted check out into your web browser's URL box. The website is secured if the website starts with https. This means hyper transfer protocol secure.