1. A good online shopping tip to remember would be to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation being a seller.
2. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to a price you prefer. And if you've recently purchased at full price, it is possible to ask for a price adjustment to satisfy the new deal.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have a question. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer support is and exactly how quickly they respond. This can be useful information to have in the event that something goes completely wrong after you've made your purchase.
4. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy may have coupons or discount codes. Before you buy something, make sure that you have the ability to require a few seconds and do a quick search. You may even want to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
5. If you're worried about whether a shopping website is legitimate or otherwise not, do some research regarding it. The internet can be a great way to learn about other people's experiences with various sites. When the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can permit you to test out the client service, shipping, and acquire a feel for the company without risking a lot of money.