1. When you are online shopping, make sure that you are merely shopping on secure websites. Look in the site URL and it also should display "https" rather than the usual "http" at the beginning. Also have an up-to-date copy of anti-virus running on your computer too. This will make sure that you have a safe online shopping experience.
2. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted an order detailing exactly what was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails about your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
3. When you are online shopping, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be requesting trouble. Some people have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on under reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
4. When you enjoy the ease of frequent shopping online, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every couple of weeks roughly, make up a new password for your bank and also the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You generally is one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.