1. When you are creating any purchases on the internet and you are required to make a user account, never use the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If someone was able to check this out password, they could have access to not only your profile on the retailer's store.
2. Be wary of any emails you get, even if they appear to be from a retailer you trust. Never click on a link that directs you to a website other than usually the one you shopped on. Should you, you may become vulnerable to a gimmick. Rather than simply clicking an email hyperlink, just go approximately your browser and enter in the web site you want to go to. It is much safer that way.
3. Do more research on the online store you are considering before ordering a product from their website. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with the excellent reputation.
4. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, discover what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an internet search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you may not find out the hard way and lose your money.
5. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "discount code". These codes are easily found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They may offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering inside a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.