1. If a company features a newsletter, register. Often, companies will give sneak peeks, promotions and discount codes to people on their own mailing list. However, be careful. You don't want to sign up for every company's newsletter or you'll soon be buried under endless emails. Only join a company's newsletter if you really like their products and services and would use a discount code.
2. Before shopping from a store that is a new comer to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an online search and find out what others think of the business. It is best to do that so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your money.
3. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, therefore the signup can lead to some phenomenal savings.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
5. A reputable online seller needs to have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you decide to part with your hard earned money to see if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't desire to be spending your money using a company that fails to provide.