1. When shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to get online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Try to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never make use of a public Wi-Fi hot location to shop.
2. Shopping online is a great way to save money as you can look around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save a lot more money.
3. Try to find coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers happening. If you do not find any details about current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on message boards or couponning blogs.
4. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will tell you when a product has dropped to a price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you can ask for a price adjustment to meet the newest deal.
5. When you are searching for a place to buy a product and not one of the results seem to be from familiar retailers, you should be hesitant about entering your details. Look for security signs from Verisign or Cybertrust, so that you know the retailer is not to take your cash.