1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some type of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
2. Online shopping is a great way to save money because you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save a lot more money.
3. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, discover what the store's reputation is much like. You can usually do a web-based search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do this so you do not find out the hard way and lose your money.
4. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as soon as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
5. After you have found the items you would like, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free freight. Many times several coupons are available. If this is the truth, choose one that will save you as much as possible.