1. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
2. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to definitely a page after you've submitted your order detailing everything that was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a copy of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Be sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
3. Make sure to read all the information about any product you are considering purchasing. Just looking at a picture online can be deceiving sometimes. It can make a product look bigger or smaller than it is. Make sure to browse the description which means you know exactly what you are purchasing.
4. Make it a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know when a product has dropped to some price you want. And if you've recently purchased at full price, you are able to ask for a price adjustment to satisfy the new deal.
5. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it may be worth it to sign up for their email updates which often have special deals and sales. This can result in savings to suit your needs as you may obtain a discount around the item or even free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you purchase from the site often.