1. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some kind of deal whenever you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
2. Online shopping is a great way to find items that are out of stock at your local store. As an example, if you are unable to find a certain size of jeans at the store in your area, you can look on the store's website and find out if they are offered to be shipped to you.
3. Look for the right times to shop online. Often the stores that you frequent will have online sales that follow a time pattern. Many, for instance, schedule sales for the beginning of the month or at the end. If you see there's a pattern, hold off on buying anything until the upcoming sales period begins.
4. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite internet retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
5. Check out coupon sites. Whatever you desire to buy may have coupons or discount codes. Before you purchase something, ensure that you have the ability to take a few seconds and do a quick search. You might even want to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.