1. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on the home page. Doing a quick look for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
2. Internet shopping is a terrific way to save money as you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals the online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so that you should be able to find a great deal that will assist you save a lot more money.
3. If you're making an online purchase, don't hesitate to contact customer service if you have an issue. By contacting customer service prior to making your order, you'll discover how helpful customer care is and exactly how quickly they respond. This really is useful information to have in case something fails after you've made your purchase.
4. Be extra careful when you try to find shopping deals on social networking. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social media marketing accounts can be easily impersonated or even out-right hacked. Get your information about the social networks, then proceed directly to the key site from the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
5. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.