1. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Most of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their own home page. Performing a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
2. When shopping online, use a credit card rather than a debit card. This is because charge cards are based on your credit, not the amount of money within your bank account. In case a internet hacker gets your banking information, they can completely ruin you within a point of hours.
3. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider registering for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up for the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big interest in the brand, and so the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
4. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
5. If you are looking at purchasing from the seller the first time, take a moment to carefully examine their past customer reviews. As a general rule this will give you an approximate idea of what sort of goods and services you should expect yourself. Anyone who has been rated lowly time and time again ought to be given a wide swerve.