1. When shopping online, choose the best shipping policy. Often times companies offer expedited shipping. However, often getting the product one day earlier can cost you as much as twice the normal shipping price. Therefore, if you can wait on the product to arrive using normal shipping instead of expedited shipping, choose standard shipping to save money.
2. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy might have coupons or discount codes. Before you purchase something, make sure that you have the ability to take a few seconds and do a quick search. You may even want to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
3. In case you have questions while shopping, search for a live chat function on the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You are able to chat immediately with a customer care representative to correct any issues or answer any questions before buying. That can give you a lot of satisfaction.
4. When you are creating any purchases on the web and you are required to create a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of your e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to check this out password, they might have access to more than just your profile on the retailer's store.
5. Before you make a purchase, compare prices on several websites. Try to find special coupons and offers on these websites to make sure you are getting the best offer possible. Also look into what it really will cost for the shipping on your own items and if there are free freight options available to you.