1. For those who have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function in the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer support representative to fix any issues or answer any questions prior to buying. That can present you with a lot of peace of mind.
2. If you are looking for the best coupons, consider subscribing to the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to people that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big fascination with the brand, therefore the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save money, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy may have coupons or discount codes. Before you buy something, make certain you have the ability to have a few seconds and do a quick search. You may even want to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
5. Do not spend too much funds on shipping. Shipping charges can actually add up. Many sites offer free shipping, free shipping once you spend a certain amount, or have a coupon code that allows you to get free freight. Instead of paying your cash on shipping, look for a store that ships for free.