1. Before buying from the new online retailer, do your homework on them. Check online reviews from other customers to see how it handles items like customer service, shipping, and its overall buying experience. You can also look into the BBB to determine if it has any disputes and whether those disputes were resolved professionally. Try contacting the company via email and phone number, if it's posted to ask questions about its business before you buy anything.
2. Before you make a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best deal possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for your shipping on your items and if there are free delivery options available to you.
3. When you shop online, it's best to check around to find the best price. Shopping online can make it very easy to find the best price for any items. While shopping around, make sure that you only glance at the prices from places where you'd feel at ease buying from. Even if a cost is great, it won't matter if you don't want to order from that place.
4. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Many of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on the home page. Performing a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
5. If you are planning to be online shopping, make sure that you do it from a computer connection you understand is secure, like one that you have at home. Hackers try to find WI-Fi connections in public places while they are scouting for victims, so avoid shopping when using them.