1. A reputable online seller should have a history that is recorded with the Better Business Bureau. Check with the BBB before you decide to part with your hard earned money to find out if there have been any major or continual complaints lodged against them. You don't wish to be spending your money using a company that fails to offer.
2. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put lots of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You may be one of the lucky ones scoring these handles just a quick follow or fanning.
3. If you are searching for the best coupons, consider signing up for the newsletters of the stores that you love the most. Often stores give their best coupons and discounts to those that have signed up the first time. And they'll continue to provide great deals to those that have shown big desire for the brand, and so the signup can cause some phenomenal savings.
4. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an internet search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your money.
5. Be wary for any emails you receive, even if they appear to be from a retailer you trust. Never click on a hyperlink that directs you to a website other than the main one you shopped on. Should you, you may become vulnerable to a scam. Rather than simply clicking on an email hyperlink, just go up to your browser and type in the web site you need to go to. It is much safer that way.