1. When shopping for a particular item, check several different online stores. Many times with a bit of searching, you can save as much as 25 percent. Look at a variety of websites to ensure that you are getting the best deal. When figuring each website's price, be sure you include shipping costs to your calculations.
2. Check out coupon sites. Whatever you desire to buy may have coupons or discount codes. Before you purchase something, make certain you have the ability to take a few seconds and do a quick search. You might even wish to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.
3. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect you to a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing exactly what was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a duplicate to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Ensure that you save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
4. Search for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores always have some promotional offers taking place. If you do not find any details about current offers on the site in the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their online coupons on message boards or couponning blogs.
5. Speak with your friends with regards to their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you understand to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to look. This can save you a lot of time and energy.