1. Sign up for your favorite online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
2. If you find an excellent product on the favorite site, search for it in a search engine before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't have it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars that way.
3. Be sure that you're entering your payment details on a secure site. Search for "https://" in the URL of the site that you're trying to buy something from. If you don't see that or no sign of any website security, then it's probably a great idea not to trust those people together with your account information.
4. When you are making any purchases online and you are required to produce a user account, never use the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make your account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to check this out password, they could have access to more than just your profile on the retailer's store.
5. Look for coupons before purchasing a product online. Most online stores usually have some promotional offers going on. If you do not find any information about current offers on the site of the online store, look on other sites. Customers sometimes share their coupon codes on message boards or couponning blogs.