1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they can also gain a reputation being a seller.
2. If you feel you will be making a lot of online purchases in the future, consider trying to get a separate charge card to use just for these transactions. It is easier to track all transactions if they are the only items listed with this card's transaction records. Additionally, you don't need to worry about your own funds being compromised, even temporarily, if you are a victim of fraud.
3. Do more research around the online store you are interested in before ordering a product from their store. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to adhere to online stores with the excellent reputation.
4. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews from other people that have used the product should be able to give you a good idea about the product. You may be able to find out the quality of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
5. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a price reduction or some type of deal whenever you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with subscribing to the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.