1. Talk to your friends about their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you understand to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to shop. This will save you a lot of time and energy.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to match your budget after you've added everything in your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an enjoyable experience.
3. Do more research on the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from them. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will most likely find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stay with online stores having an excellent reputation.
4. If you find an excellent product on your favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to ensure that you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars like that.
5. Shop around when shopping online. You might find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from one store to another. To be sure you get the best deal, look at various stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to get the best deal you are able to.