1. Internet shopping is a wonderful way to save money since you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save much more money.
2. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
3. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some form of deal when you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
4. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than happy to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials which can be terrible so you know what you're getting into. You should take bad reviews using a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.
5. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product will be able to give you a wise decision about the product. You may be able to find out the caliber of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should make the purchase.