1. If you have questions while shopping, choose a live chat function in the online store. Many big brands (and even some boutique stores) now have this functionality. You can chat immediately with a customer service representative to correct any issues or answer any questions before you purchase. That can give you a lot of satisfaction.
2. Always save copies of your orders and receipts from online purchases. Many stores will redirect one to a page after you've submitted a purchase detailing exactly what was bought, customer information, the prices, etc. You should either print a duplicate of this or save a copy to your computer in case any issues arise before the end of the return period. Make sure to save any emails concerning your items' status or correspondence with the company regarding your orders, too.
3. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it may be worth it to enroll in their email updates which often have special deals and sales. This can lead to savings for you personally as you may get a discount around the item or perhaps free shipping, which may add up to bigger savings if you pick from the site often.
4. If you find a fantastic product on your favorite site, search for it in the search engines before you buy it. Make note of the model number or brand, and do a quick search to make sure you can't obtain it cheaper from somewhere else. You might be able to save a few dollars this way.
5. Check out coupon sites. Whatever you want to buy might have coupons or discount codes. Before you purchase something, make sure that you have the ability to require a few seconds and do a quick search. You could even desire to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.