1. If you're worried about whether a shopping site is legitimate or otherwise, do some research about it. The internet could be a great way to discover other people's experiences with various sites. When the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can permit you to test out the customer service, shipping, and obtain a feel for the company without risking a lot of money.
2. Before making a purchase, make a price comparison on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to ensure that you are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on your own items and if there are free freight options open to you.
3. If you want to buy books online, you'll get a better deal if you get them used. Dependant upon the condition you receive them in, you may just end up paying a few cents plus shipping. Make sure you go through the description of the book to see if you will find any damages you should be aware of.
4. If you like a web-based store, join their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
5. In the event you shop frequently at a certain website or online store, it might be worth it to enroll in their email updates which usually have special deals and sales. This can translate into savings for you as you may get yourself a discount on the item or even free shipping, which could add up to bigger savings if you pick from the site often.