1. Be careful in regard to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the web store is poorly designed, filled with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's safer to be safe than sorry.
2. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running that are not advertised on their home page. Performing a quick hunt for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
3. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "coupon code". These codes can be found online by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping by simply entering within a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
4. Shopping online is a great way to save money since you can check around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, which means you should be able to find a great deal that may help you save a lot more money.
5. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product will be able to give you a great idea about the product. You may be able to find out the quality of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.