1. Before making a purchase, compare prices on several websites. Search for special coupons and offers on these websites to successfully are getting the best bargain possible. Also look into exactly what it will cost for that shipping on your items and if there are free delivery options available to you.
2. When you are shopping on the web, you should only shop at reputable stores. If the store does not have a good reputation, you may be asking for trouble. Many people have had their credit card and personal information stolen from shopping on less than reputable websites. Be careful and protect your private information.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you might be able to score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. Many online shopping sites offer discounts if you use a "promotion code". These codes can be found online simply by entering the words "coupon code" along with the manufacturer or name of the website you will be buying from. They could offer a percentage off or free shipping just by entering in a simple code which can be easily found by investing a few minutes looking for it.
5. Talk to your friends regarding their favorite web stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you already know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to shop. This can save you a lot of time and energy.