1. After you have found the items you desire, check to see if there are any coupons offered. There are many websites that offer coupons. These coupons can be a certain percent off, a certain dollar amount off or free shipping. Many times several coupons are available. If this is the case, choose the one which will save you the most money.
2. Shop around while shopping online. You might find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at a few different stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to obtain the best deal you can.
3. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some kind of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.
4. Sign up for your chosen online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some good deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
5. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, discover what the store's reputation is similar to. You can usually do an online search and discover what others think of the business. It is best to accomplish this so you do not find out the difficult way and lose your money.