1. In order to buy a used product online, learn more about the seller first. You should visit their profile to check out reviews authored by other shoppers who bought products using this seller. Do not hesitate to make contact with the seller to question a few questions regarding the product you are looking at.
2. When you are searching for a spot to buy a product and none of the results are most often from familiar retailers, you need to be hesitant about entering your details. Look for security signs from Verisign or Cybertrust, so that you know the retailer is not in the market to take your cash.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Many times online stores will be sending out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. Before shopping from a store that is new to you, learn what the store's reputation is like. You can usually do an online search and learn what others think of the business. It is best to do this so you may not find out the difficult way and lose your money.
5. Check out coupon sites. Anything you want to buy might have coupons or discount codes. Before you buy something, make sure that you have the ability to have a few seconds and do a quick search. You might even wish to bookmark some coupon sites to have ready when you buy.