1. If you like an internet store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals inside your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to keep up to date with great deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.
2. If you're considering buying a product online, check out the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product will be able to give you a good idea about the product. You may be able to find out the quality of the product, if this worked as described, and if you should have the purchase.
3. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
4. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a reduction or some form of deal whenever you sign up for their newsletter. Determine if there is a deal associated with signing up for the newsletter at any store you want to shop at.
5. Before you start your internet shopping, make sure that you've got up-to-date antivirus software. Shopping online is a hotbed for suspect websites. Some individuals build stores with the goal to infect your computer with malware. It's best that you take precautions prior to visiting any stores, no matter how reputable you feel they are.