1. Get engaged in the social media of your favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these works with just a quick follow or fanning.
2. If you're worried about whether a shopping website is legitimate or otherwise not, do some research about it. The internet could be a great way to find out about other people's experiences with assorted sites. When the reviews of others seem promising, consider making a small first order. This can allow you to test out the consumer service, shipping, and gain a feel for the organization without risking a lot of money.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often times online stores will send out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some great deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting as early as Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many internet retailers have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.
5. Look for coupon codes when shopping on the net. Many internet retailers give out reduced prices for various things and you can locate them by carrying out a simple search. Just type in the name in the store and coupon and you might find a great discount. This really is a great way to spend less when you shop online.