1. Speak with your friends with regards to their favorite online stores. There are millions of sites out there, and there is no way you can find them all yourself. Talk to the people you know to find out who the reputable online retailers are, and where they like to purchase. This can save you a lot of time and energy.
2. Shopping online is a terrific way to save money because you can shop around so easily. If you're looking to save as much money as possible, remember to check out any deals that this online store may offer. Most stores offer some from of sale or deal frequently, so you should be able to find a great deal that will help you save a lot more money.
3. Get engaged in the social media of your own favorite online retailers. Brands with big online presences typically put plenty of cash behind their social media, and that includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
4. Turn it into a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to a price you like. And if you've recently purchased at full price, it is possible to ask for a price adjustment to meet the new deal.
5. Pay close attention for potential sales online starting around Wednesday. Many brick and mortar stores do sales on the weekends, and to compete, many online stores have moved their sales days up by a few days. You can often find exceptional mid-week bargains with just a little online research.